to the +A Positive Action Press Website
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: Four books on change.
The same subject, different approaches.
Something for everyone.
- Choose: The COMMON SENSE BOOK of CHANGE for the direct experience of the decision-making tool used by leaders for thousands of years. The Introduction includes clear, easy-to-read instructions. Suitable for everyone with basic English skills and an open heart.
- Choose: TWO SIDES of a COIN: Lao Tze’s Common Sense Way of Change for a poetic, personal approach to the mysteries of change from the timeless, world-loved Tao Te Ching. The introduction establishes its foundations in the I Ching worldview and its connection with yoga philosophy.
- Choose: CONSCIENCE: Your Ultimate Personal Survival Guide for an in-depth description of the how and why the I Ching works, including its little known correspondence with traditional medical traditions, calculus, and the DNA double helix. Common myths and misconceptions are dispelled in the Q & A section. Sixty-four Essays explore its applications to familiar concerns.
- Choose:The POSITIVE PARADIGM HANDBOOK: Make Yourself Whole Using the Wheel of Change for the hands-on manual of practical self-analysis and decision-making methods. This is the next generation book of change.
- Choose: RETHINKING SURVIVAL: Getting to the Positive Paradigm of Change for the overview on change from the inside out. Part One is autobiographical, entertaining and informative. It describes the evolution of the ideas. Part Two details the levels of the Positive Paradigm, linking it with yogic and I Ching origins. Part Three applies change to politics, pinpointing the origins and effects of atheism. Open letters to Hillary Clinton, Vladimir Putin, George Soros and Glenn Beck are immediately timely.
For a limited time only: Use the CONTACT page to request
a free PDF review copy.
Use the convenient ORDER page to buy your paperback copies now.
COMING SOON: The Centerpiece of the Change Series
The POSITIVE PARADIGM HANDBOOK
Make Yourself Whole Using the Wheel of Change
Actualize the Wisdom of the Wheel. Illustrations and convenient forms
give the practical method of changing from the inside out.
RETHINKING SURVIVAL: Getting to the Positive Paradigm of Change
A five star Amazon review says: “A broad brush stroke type of book that touches and colors so many elements and areas of life. A great read and well worth the investment.”
This overview includes the autobiographical story behind the Positive Paradigm. Albert Einstein is its hero. Yoga is the complimentary discipline. The Chinese Book of Change and Lao Tze’s Tao Te Ching are the primary books that support the Positive Paradigm.
Illustrations include: The Pinnacle Paradox, Why Albert Missed it, Higher Love, Creativity, Magic, Common Sense, Universal Education and Christ Broadcasts from the Center.
(See the Rethinking Survival page for full description and back cover art.)
CONSCIENCE: Your Ultimate Personal Survival Guide
Including 64 Essays on the Book of Change
“In working with wisdom traditions, I’ve become certain that not only is each striving to express some aspect of a single, unnameable Truth. But further, each is a mosaic piece of a larger picture. When the pieces are put together, the sum is greater than its parts.
“The Positive Paradigm of Change is that larger picture. It draws from wisdom traditions, both East and West. It is consistent with biblical wisdom and the essence of I Ching philosophy. It is yoga-compatible. In addition, it’s equally compatible with modern science.”
See the UPSG Essays page for description and sample Essay. On Sunday of each week, another Essay will be posted. Check out the alphabetical list at the end of the page. If there’s one you’d like to see soon, use the CONTACT page to make your request. Requests will be honored on a first come, first served basis.
The companion books of the CHANGE SERIES are also AVAILABLE NOW. See the COMMON SENSE BOOK of CHANGE (CSBOC) PAGE for the book description and excerpts; see the TWO SIDES page for excerpts from TWO SIDES OF A COIN.