Dear Ray: In response your interview with Tony Robbins, I humbly have a different perspective to offer on the subjects of principles and patterns of change.
By means of introduction, let me say I’m not a kid. (You’re 72 years of age. I recently celebrated my 77th year.)
So, I’m as senior in years and experience as are you, albeit (for better or worse) I count my wealth in wisdom and inner strength, not dollars.
That being said, at the end of Wheels Within Wheels, I mentioned that there was enough material left in my notes for a post double in length. I now feel compelled to start here where I left off.
Just a brief recap before moving on to new territory.
- This is my gift to Tony and his guests: an exquisitely simple model that expresses what they already know – have been practicing and separately teaching for years. It is a complete, and accurate QUANTUM paradigm. It places emotion in the middle e=energy level of the Life Wheel.
- . . . experts are looking at cycles of human history on outermost, manifest and material m=mass level of experience. But there is more. Historical events are the off-shoots, the projections of subtle energy dynamics.
- Today’s rare and powerful triple conjunction is setting the stage for massive shifts which astrologers anticipate (the magic word) will transform the world as we know it into a changed, unrecognizable place. Most think, in the long-term, much for the better.
- Most importantly, wars cannot be correctly analyzed without a wheels-within-wheels, correct and accurate Quantum Paradigm. The wars we see on the public stage reflect the deeper war going on between good and evil.
Tony applauded your ability to recognize patterns. ““Understanding patterns can give you the ability to create greater quality of life for yourself, for your family, etc.”
You responded, “I needed to study history to understand not only the patterns, but more importantly, the cause and effect behind the patterns.”
To repeat, that’s exactly what the I Ching has to offer:
It gives an in-depth view of how the world really works. Not just this family or that institution or the other county. Not arbitrary and capricious, fluctuating fashions, but the constant anchor over time. It is a map of logical consequences, as inevitable as computer language. “If this, then that.”
Again, it seems that you’re looking for patterns in historical events which occur on the surface of the life wheel, not appreciating that they reflect dynamics going on at deeper levels.
For this, we need a larger viewpoint, the one embodied in the venerable Chinese I Ching. As the compendium of Natural Law, it speaks to the dynamics of the middle, e=energy middle level of the quantum Life Wheel.
This book represents the distillation of wisdom accumulated over 8,000+ years of collective experience. Were it returned to a central position in school curriculum, where it belongs, there’d be no need to learn things the hard way, reinventing the wheel of fortune in the school of hard knocks, as you’ve had to do.
One additional point: I humbly suggest that there is an important difference between principles and basic axioms. Here’s one list, detailed earlier as Seven Axioms of Positive Change. It deserves your careful consideration:
- A complete and correct paradigm is key to personal well-being and success.
- We are each a world complete, containing the potentials of the universe.
- Unity and Diversity Are Necessary Compliments.
- The consequences of action are inevitable; those who respect the Law of Karma succeed.
- History is neither linear or progressive, nor can human survival be taken for granted.
- Used as a linguistic tool, the quantum Wheel of Change promotes clear, accurate and effective communication.
- With a correct paradigm, practical methods and useful tools, you can make yourself whole.
Also central to Natural Law is the premise that there are two sides to every coin. “Whatever has a front has a back. And the larger the front, the larger the back.” As a consequence:
Appearances can be deceiving. Often times intentionally so!
This concept applies directly to two subjects you spoke of: the market crash of 2008 and the January 6 storming of the Capitol. In both cases, a festering underbelly of corruption was at work, skewing the natural flow events.
In both cases, Patrick Byrne speaks volumes to the corruption driving the surface appearance of events.
From 2005, Patrick Byrne, then CEO of Overstock.com, was warning that the vast amount of corruption on Wall Street (naked short-selling) would make a market crash inevitable. Only after the 2008 crash did former detractors reluctantly agree he’d been right all along.
As a survivor of that battle, he’s again serving on the frontlines of a similar scam. As the mountain of facts continues to rise, again proving him correct, he’s being validated in his warning that election fraud occurred on a massive scale in 2020.
Further, though you repeatedly state that “January 6th is right out of the populist playbook, in other words, fighting for power,” a Life Wheel perspective deeper gives meaning to your point.
Mounting evidence shows that Jan. 6 was a diversionary event orchestrated by House Speaker Pelosi and implemented by feds who infiltrated the ranks of Trump followers. It prevented an early investigation into election fraud that, had it been allowed to proceed in an orderly fashion, could have prevented what as proven to be a disastrous Biden adminstration. The disgraceful, unconstitutional treatment of Jan. 6 political prisoners is an intentional warning meant to intimidate patriots.
Adding insult to injury, the false narrative of Jan. 6 is being exploited as a media circus to divert attention from valid issues. It’s outright evil.
Bottom line: Powerholders with a vested interest in a dying order are, predictably, defending the deep state like animals backed into a corner. It’s the deep state that’s desperately attempting to engineer civil war. They’re provoking patriots beyond measure, looking for a pretext to inter them in Nazi-like FEMA camps, exterminate opponents as if to cancel the wave of the future.
Once again, there’s much more that could be said. But I will stop here for now.
In conclusion, for a correct perspective on what’s going on politically in the U.S., I urge both you and Tony Robbins to contact AND support the work of The America Project founded by Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. His CEO is Patrick Byrne, founder and former CEO of Overstock.com. See https://americaproject.com/
Patricia West is author of The Common Sense Book of Change and Two Sides of a Coin: Lao Tze’s Common Sense Way of Change. She’s currently working on The Phoenix Response: Dying To Be Reborn – in the Same Lifetime.