Those who follow my work will remember Under Construction, where I listed website changes to occur over the summer and into fall.
Well, true to my word, much has changed. Please visit rethinkingsurvival.com and see for yourself.
Earlier I promised, “Nothing of substance – the archetypal ideas presented here – will change, but presentation will improve dramatically.” So the Home Page has a new face – and content is significantly improved.
Now that Labor Day is behind us, it’s time to report on listed changes accomplished to date.
1. Much of the content of + A Positive Action Press books sold through Amazon has already been made available on website pages. When you click on the each of the book pages at the top of the Home Page, drop down menus now appear. So you can pick and choose as you prefer.
I personally recommend the Make Yourself Whole section of the HANDBOOK page as the practical sum of the rest. It might also spark your interest to know how I got to “here” . . . information supplied in the other sections and earlier books.
Each of the five books on change is described on the Home Page. Content of each found on its own page. In chronological order, they are:
- CSBOC = Common Sense Book of Change.
- 2 SIDES = Two Sides of a Coin: Lao Tze’s Common Sense Way of Change.
- RS = Rethinking Survival: Getting to the Positive Paradigm of Change.
- USPG =Conscience: Your Ultimate Personal Survival Guide
- HANDBOOK = The Positive Paradigm Handbook: Make Yourself Whole Using the Wheel of Change
2. I promised current photos. You’ll find them in the NEW PHOTOS page, along with why I’ve decided to stay with my current gravaar.
3. I spoke of a possible Guest Post page. It was added, but after sorry experience I thought better of the possibility. Among other things, it would have required CrowdFunding to pay for the administrative costs, which is not a realistic option.
4. As mentioned, a DONATE page has been added. Here is the language, for your consideration:
“You have the option to purchase the books described on the Home Page from amazon.com. Now, however, as an alternative, content is being be made available directly on the website as well.
If you are moved to donate in return for value received from this website — the sum of a lifetime’s search, sacrifice and hard work — that would be great!
If you can’t afford to donate, I understand. I’ve been there. Please do everyone a favor — benefit from the ideas, tools and methods as you dare. I trust you to pay what you gain forward, when and as you can.
If you are able, however, and especially if you are one of my regular visitors, please donate so that I can continue to provide timely, entertaining, and useful food for thought.
Without your help, the time I can afford to put into writing and marketing remains limited. So another way you can help is to let your friends know about rethinkingsurvival. Click on the share buttons below to magnify the benefit of what you have received here.
I leave it to you to act on the honor system, donating as you can, according to both value received and the work’s future potential.
Let the ripple effect of positive change of which I write begin here and now.
Namaste. Thank you. Patricia”
Under Construction work is still in progress. Labor Day has passed but the fall equinox is still ahead. Your comments and suggestions make a difference.. What do you think?