Back in 1983, the very first homework assignment my teacher, Old Avatar, gave me was to watch the next episode of Doctor Who.
What does that have to do with anything?
Please stay with me. I’ll get there. I promise.
Doctor Who, I found out, is a two-hearted alien from outer space who’s particularly partial to humans. In the Tom Baker incarnation, he wore a signature multi-color, floor-length scarf.
The Doctor propels through time and space in a magical ship called the Tardis. On the outside it looks like an ordinary phone booth. On the inside, it’s an enormous, semi-sentient machine.
With a finely-tuned radar, he intuitively picks up on danger and instantly appears where he’s needed, just in time to rescue innocent people from the nefarious schemes of hostile aliens intent on enslaving, draining or outright exterminating the human race.
In the assigned episode, as I recall, the Doctor was reduced to atomic size and injected through a syringe into the arm of a dying patient. His mission was to travel through the arteries to the heart and eliminate a foreign intruder.
All very interesting. Entertaining.
Only in retrospect do I recognize the message being sent to us humans. On the periphery of consciousness, we’ve been slowly prepared to enter a new reality. We on Earth are not alone. Even from the beginning, we never have been.
Right on schedule, just in time for the once in a lifetime triple conjunction (quadruple, if you count the asteroid Kali), the Intergalactic Federation of Worlds, which has been watching and protecting us from a distance for eons, is ready to formally make its presence known to humanity at large.
Thanks to the work of Elana Danaan and a small community of associates — including Dan Winter, Alex Collier, Dan Willis, and Michael Salla — the existence of the Federation and history of extraterrestrial contacts is being made public. For those who want to know more, there’s a wealth of information available on her YouTube site.
For the majority saturated in the myths of cultural conditioning, it’s a bit hard to take. But just as the corruption of governments is being relentlessly exposed, so also is the corrupting presence of hostile extraterrestrials behind the scenes, influencing dark practices, including pedophilia and human trafficking.
But fear not! There’s also good news. Corruption that has gone on for a very very long time is finally being exposed during the conjunction that occurs once in 2,300 years in order to release it, close this difficult chapter, and open a hopeful new book in human history.
Today, humans are being called to wake up from the illusion of being alone in the Universe. As many have long suspected (and some have hoped), we are not alone. In the next exciting journey of humanity, we will recognize that Terrans (as Elana calls us) are world citizens, now being invited to become active members of the Intergalactic Federation.
This wake-up call makes the changes of Alexander the Great’s time pale in comparison. We’re at the end of an age, and the beginning of a new one. We’re being compelled, like the phoenix, to die to the old, in order to be reborn, new and better.
Here are a few outstanding tidbits of interest gleaned from interviews conducted by Elana.
- Elana’s book, A Gift from the Stars: Extraterrestrial Contacts and Guide of Alien Races, documents the presence of aliens throughout Earth’s history and into the present. The ones she calls “baddies” have abducted humans, experimented on them, altered human DNA, and continue to control humans through minions in the deep state and hereditary monarchies. (This information confirms David Icke’s reports of reptilians — shape-shifting lizards — in high government.) According to Elana, due to concerted efforts of the “good guys,” the Greys are now on the way out.
- According to historians who were there at the time, both the Galactic Federation and “baddies” were in contact with Eisenhower’s government. One IFW member actually served as an advisor at the Pentagon. However, without Eisenhower’s knowledge, subordinates sold Americans out to the Dracos (the “baddies) in exchange for access to advanced technologies. The president was blamed for the sell-out. His great-granddaughter, Laura Eisenhower, is currently fighting to expose the facts and restore his reputation.
- Gene Roddenberry was in direct contact extraterrestrials. Details of Star Trek episodes/films accurately reflect what was shared. This includes not only starship technology, warp drives, replicators, etc. Most importantly, they transmitted the Prime Directive: Strict commitment to non-interference in the affairs of developing worlds.
- The archetypal war between good and evil played out in Star Wars films has much substance in fact. Earlier, we accepted the premise because it was distanced as mere fiction, long long ago, and far far away. Today, we have to face up to its presence, here and now.
The conclusion I draw from this shocking news is that humans are being compelled to go through a massive identity crisis. Not only “Who am I?” But as a species, “Who are we?”
As we recognize our place within a galaxy teeming with a wide range of species — friendly, neutral and hostile – we’re being presented with the opportunity (imperative) to unite. There’s no more time, or excuse, for petty inter-human squabbles. There’s bigger fish to fry — compelling dangers to face which demand a unified response.
What truly amazes me is that, unknowingly, what I was given to self-published in 2014 as Rethinking Survival actually sets the stage for current events.
I titled one section “Alien Invaders.”
Follow-up sections include We’re In a Terrible Mess, Fresh Start, Einstein’s New Way of Thinking, and We’re Never Alone.
I’ll give you highlights from “Alien Invaders” below. I’ve saved the rest for the self-standing posts which follow. They’re linked above for your convenience.
In the 1980s, when the Affirmative Action legislation described in Part One was a subject of hot debate, one commentator made an astute observation. If foreign enemies had wanted to undermine the United States, they would have designed exactly this legislation. Valid goals — the window dressing – were buried in burdensome regulations and punitive economic sanctions.
Rather than bringing people together, it was alienating, causing (intentionally?!) an opposite and equal backlash.
Alien invaders infiltrating Planet Earth, weakening humans to eventually take over and enslave them, is a familiar theme in science fiction. For example, in his various incarnations, Dr. Who — television’s time traveler — continuously detects nefarious alien plots and rescues heedless humans from annihilation.
Current events indicate there’s considerable truth cloaked in that science “fiction.”
Starting with the premise that hidden alien enemies are covertly scheming to undermine humanity, ask, “How would they set about to destroy us?”
Logically, they’d create chaos, setting everyone at each other’s throats. They’d trick humans into mutual self-destruction by stirring up dissension and fragmenting their governments.
As discussed in Part Two, both Old Testament and yogic scriptures maintain that we’re made in the image of God. Each individual mind is a complete miniature of the Universal Mind. When open, receptive, and aligned, everyone everywhere mirrors the wisdom and potential power of the Creator.
Therefore, it’s an absolute priority for evil aliens to attack the mind. Their agents will do whatever it takes to pollute your mind. They confuse it with false paradigms. They clutter and distract it with the ongoing media circus. Every doubt planted in your mind, causing you to forget who you are, to disbelieve in your ultimate origins and creative potentials, is a victory for the dark side.
To totally undermine humanity, atheism is a must. The unifying beliefs which hold families and nations together and fortify them in times of adversity must be destroyed at all costs.
Again, how would this be accomplished?
For one thing, language which makes communication and community-building possible would have to be polluted beyond repair. In Part Two, this ongoing process is described as the Tower of Babel Factor.
In the English language, for example, every value word has devolved to mean both one thing and its opposite. So people often talk at cross purposes, unaware that they’re missing each other coming and going. . . .
Then evil aliens would systematically destroy trust, the cement of human relationships, at every level of organization.
How? Make deceit the political norm. Convince people that no one’s motives can be trusted. Demonstrate that no one’s words can be believed. Make it “common knowledge” that no one’s actions, however apparently innocent and well-intentioned, can be taken at face value.
Diversions would be a must. Rile the public with non-issues to distract them from very real dangers. Using lame-stream media shills, manipulate the masses with the weapons of psychological warfare. Insult them with the lie that they’re not okay. Sell them on the belief that they’re helpless “victims” of oppressors who must depend on tough guys to rescue them (and pay the heavy price of obligation at the voting polls).
Agents of invading aliens would rationalize their lies, sanitizing spin as public relations and expedient strategy. . . .
Divide and conquer. Pit each group against the others. I can almost see alien puppeteers behind the scenes clapping their hands in glee over Alinsky’s contribution to escalating worldwide conflict.
It matters not to them which side wins. Let Sharia law advocates, members of Putin’s Eurasian Union and American exceptionalists squander their precious resources duking it out.
If they destroy each other and no one’s left, so much the better. . . .
Alien invaders delight in cheating. They stack the deck, gumming up the works with false information driven by dysfunctional paradigms.
- If you accept the game and its rules as alien agents define them and proceed to rebel against uncivil authorities, mindlessly hating and resisting, YOU LOSE. (Alien invaders win.)
- If you give all your attention to what other guys are doing wrong, playing the role of contrarian, YOU LOSE. (Alien invaders win.)
- If you quit on humanity and live only for yourself, leading a life of self-centered indulgence, YOU LOSE. (Alien invaders win.)
- If you persist in thinking narrowly in terms of political interests and institutions, not human survival, YOU LOSE. (Alien invaders win big time.)
The only chance of winning — ultimately, surviving — is to demand a new, clean, unmarked deck, one with all the cards intact. In other words, put an end to the nonsense. Make a fresh start based on an accurate, complete Quantum Paradigm.
Patricia West is author of The Common Sense Book of Change and Two Sides of a Coin: Lao Tze’s Common Sense Way of Change. She’s currently working on The Phoenix Response: Dying To Be Reborn – in the Same Lifetime.